Frequently Asked Questions
Information for Dealers
How do I place an order for your music?
- There is a minimum of 15 copies per choral music order. The sale tax is included in the price and there are no shipping or handling fees.
- The electronic PDF scores are prepared and emailed to you within 2 to 4 business days from the day the funds are received. You will then print the score and make the total amount of photocopies paid for.
- With the full PDF score you will also receive a License Certificate for the number of copies paid for. If you need any help placing an order, please send me an email.
- For invoices for payment by check, fill out the order form with all your ensemble’s details or send an email to: email@example.com
Terms and Conditions included in the License Agreement
- YOU (CUSTOMER) ARE NOT PURCHASING THE MUSIC ITSELF [OWNERSHIP/COPYRIGHT IS NOT TRANSFERRED TO YOU].
- THIS RIGHT TO COPY THIS SELECTION IS PERSONAL TO YOU. YOU SHALL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY ADDITIONAL COPIES, TO FORWARD VIA EMAIL, SUB-LICENSE, ASSIGN, TRANSFER, AND/OR SELL THE MUSIC SELECTION TO ANYONE.
- IT IS ILLEGAL TO COPY THE MUSIC APART FROM THE COPIES PAID FOR.
- UPON PURCHASING THIS MUSIC SELECTION AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOUR PERFORMING ENSEMBLE IS ENTITLED TO PERFORM THE MUSIC SELECTION AT CONCERTS AND OTHER EVENTS.
- THE LICENSE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WHETHER THE MUSIC IS SUPPLIED AND/OR USED IN USA AND/OR IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
Is there a word document available for the Text and Translation page of your works to make it easier to copy and paste it on the concert program?
Absolutely! Send me an email and I will send it your way.
How can I download a high definition picture for a concert program?
Go to the Press page and follow directions to download the HD images
Is there a word document available for your bio?
Go to the Press page, you will find a link to download that Word document.