How to Order E-Published Scores
- There is a minimum of 15 copies per choral music order. The sale tax is included in the price and there are no shipping or handling fees.
- The electronic PDF scores are prepared and emailed to you within 2 to 3 business days from the day the funds are received. You will then print the score and make the total amount of photocopies paid for.
- IMPORTANT: when placing an order, make sure to include the name of your school or the name of your ensemble in the “instruction to merchant” box.
- With the full PDF score you will also receive a License Certificate for the number of copies paid for. If you need any help placing an order, please send me an email: email@example.com
- For invoices for payment by check, send an email with details of the order: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Terms and Conditions included in the License Agreement
YOU (CUSTOMER) ARE NOT PURCHASING THE MUSIC ITSELF [OWNERSHIP/COPYRIGHT IS NOT TRANSFERRED TO YOU]. THIS RIGHT TO COPY THIS SELECTION IS PERSONAL TO YOU. YOU SHALL NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE ANY ADDITIONAL COPIES, TO FORWARD VIA EMAIL, SUB-LICENSE, ASSIGN, TRANSFER, AND/OR SELL THE MUSIC SELECTION TO ANYONE. IT IS ILLEGAL TO COPY THE MUSIC APART FROM THE COPIES PAID FOR. UPON PURCHASING THIS MUSIC SELECTION AND AGREEING TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT, YOUR PERFORMING ENSEMBLE IS ENTITLED TO PERFORM THE MUSIC SELECTION AT CONCERTS AND OTHER EVENTS. THE LICENSE SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE COPYRIGHT LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, WHETHER THE MUSIC IS SUPPLIED AND/OR USED IN USA AND/OR IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.
for additional info, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.